Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mirror Projects at the US of A

This one was at Florida's Magic Kingdom. I'm really not sure what the sign is for -- maybe a clothing shop.



The next four photos were taken with Christmas balls. The first three were from MGM Studios, Florida, I think - we went to at least five theme parks, I just remember that in this photo, it was the theme park where "The Mummy" roller coaster ride was. I didn't ride. I made sure to ask if it was a ride or a show. The attendant said "The Mummy" was a ride. No more roller coasters for me. Ever. The theme parks had these huge Christmas trees with huge Christmas balls -- and I had a ball taking mirror projects. The fourth photo in this series was from Islands of Adventure.









These two shots were taken from "The Bean" - that famous (?) sculpture (?) at Chicago's Millennium Park. It was nice, actually.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home